is a Hindi history, comedy, drama movie, which is directed by Shoojit Sircar. It Starring Banita Sandhu, Vicky Kaushal, Stephen Hogan in lead roles. The movie produced by Ronnie Lahiri, Sheel Kumar under the banner of Rising Sun Films, Kino Works. The story was written by Ritesh Shah, Shubhendu Bhattacharya. The plot follows a story about Indian Revolutionary Udham Singh whose better known for the assassination of Michael O Dwyer in London. It’s an Indian movie.
- Vicky Kaushal as Udham Singh
- Banita Sandhu as Shruti Tiwari
- Stephen Hogan as Detective Inspector John Swain
- Shaun Scott as Michael O’dwyer
- Sam Redford as Deighton
- Simon Weir as King George VI
- Richard Glover as Prosecutor
- Kirsty Averton as Irene
- Tim Berrington as Hutchison
- Nicholas Gecks as Justice Atkinson
- Tim Hudson as Churchill
- Mark Lingwood as Superintendent Sands
- Director: Shoojit Sircar
- Writer: Ritesh Shah, Shubhendu Bhattacharya
- Producer: Ronnie Lahiri, Sheel Kumar
- Cinematography: Avik Mukhopadhyay
- Editor: Shree Narayan Singh
- Background Music: Ajay-Atul
- Music Director: Ajay-Atul
- Casting Director: Jogi Mallang, Lera Zingarevich
- Art Director: Pradip Jadhav
- Genre: Crime, Drama, History
- Production Company: Rising Sun Films, Kino Works
- Distribution Company: Rising Sun Films
- Film Industry: Bollywood
- Shooting Began: April 2019 in London
- Shooting Location: London, Russia, United Kingdom, Europe and North India
- Story Connections: Ritesh Shah, Shubhendu Bhattacharya’s Original Story
- Expected Release Date: 24 July 2020
- Country: India
- Language: Hindi
Indian Revolutionary Udham Singh whose better known for the assassination of Michael O Dwyer in London. He was behind the Jallianwala Baug Massacre on April 13, 1919, on the day of Baisakhi which killed around 400 people and injured around 1000.
Udham Singh movie’s background score and songs composed by Ajay-Atul.
The movie was planned to release on 15 January 2021 in India.
The movie is a Hindi inspiration of the revolutionary freedom fighter Udham Singh.