is a Hindi biography, drama movie, which is directed by A.L. Vijay. It Starring Kangana Ranaut, Arvind Swamy, Bhagyashree in lead roles. The movie produced by Vishnu Vardhan Induri, Shailesh R. Singh, Deepak Simhal under the banner of Vibri Media, Karma Media And Entertainment. Story written by K. V. Vijayendra Prasad. The plot follows a story about J. Jayalalithaa. It’s an Indian movie.
- Kangana Ranaut as J. Jayalalithaa
- Arvind Swami as M. G. Ramachandran
- Prakash Raj as M. Karunanidhi
- Jisshu Sengupta as Sobhan Babu
- Poorna as V. K. Sasikala
- Madhoo as Janaki Ramachandran
- Bhagyashree as Sandhya (Jayalalithaa’s mother)
- Raj Arjun
- Thambi Ramaiah
- Krishna Manjusha Chivukula as PMO office
- Virral Patel as kanappan / Aanandhan
- Phanindra Gollapalli as Congress MP
- Director: A. L. Vijay
- Writer: K. V. Vijayendra Prasad
- Producer: Vishnu Vardhan Induri, Shailesh R. Singh, Deepak Simhal, Sankalp Acharekar (executive producer)
- Cinematography: Vishal Vittal
- Editor: Anthony/Ballu Saluja
- Background Music: Ankit Balhara, Sanchit Balhara, G.V. Prakash Kumar, Rachita Arora
- Music Director: G. V. Prakash Kumar
- Casting Director: Mukesh Chhabra
- Production Designer: S. Rama Krishna, Monika Niggotre
- Costume Designer: Neeta Lulla
- Genre: Biography, Drama
- Production Company: Vibri Media, Karma Media And Entertainment
- Distribution Company: Vibri Media
- Shooting Began: 23 November 2019
- Story Connections: J. Jayalalithaa’s Biopic
- Expected Release Date: 2020
- Country: India
- Language: Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
The story is about the life of J. Jayalalithaa, late politician and film actress who served six terms as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, with Kangana Ranaut playing the role of Jayalalithaa.
Thalaivi movie’s background score composed by G. V. Prakash Kumar and songs composed by Ankit Balhara, Sanchit Balhara, G.V. Prakash Kumar, Rachita Arora.
The movie was planned to release in 2020.
The movie is a adaptation of the J. Jayalalithaa’s life story, who served six terms as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.