Mumbai Saga is a Hindi action, crime movie, which is directed by Sanjay Gupta. It Starring John Abraham, Emraan Hashmi, Kajal Aggarwal, Suniel Shetty, Prateik Babbar, Rohit Roy, Amole Gupte, Samir Soni, Gulshan Grover and Mahesh Manjrekar in different roles. The movie produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Anuradha Gupta, Sangeeta Ahir under the banner of T-Series, White Feather Films. The story was written by Sanjay Gupta. The plot follows a story about changing faces of Mumbai people by closing mills to make malls and high rise buildings. It’s an Indian movie.
- John Abraham
- Emraan Hashmi
- Suniel Shetty
- Sharman Joshi
- Kajal Aggarwal
- Huma Qureshi
- Rohit Roy
- Mahesh Manjrekar
- Prateik Babbar
- Gulshan Grover
- Amole Gupte
- Samir Soni
- Shaad Randhawa
- Vivek Oberoi
- Ivan Rodrigues
- Tithi Raaj
- Vivaan Parashar
- Anjana Sukhani
- Yo Yo Honey Singh as special appearance in a song “Shor Macheygaa” which marks the Bollywood comeback of the rapper since 2014.
- Hommie Dilliwala as special appearance in song “Shor Macheygaa” which marks his debut song.
- Director: Sanjay Gupta
- Writer: Sanjay Gupta
- Producer: Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Anuradha Gupta, Sangeeta Ahir, Hanif Chunawala (co-producer), Zahir Shah (executive producer)
- Cinematography: Ayananka Bose/Shikhar Bhatnagar
- Editor: Sanjay Sankla/Bunty Nagi
- Background Music: Amar Mohile
- Music Director: Amar Mohile
- Casting Director: Rohan Mapuskar
- Production Designer: Priya Suhas
- Costume Designer: Naahid Shah
- Action Director: Anbariv
- Genre: Action, Crime
- Production Company: T-Series, White Feather Films
- Distribution Company: T-Series
- Film Industry: Bollywood
- Shooting Began: 27 August 2019
- Shooting Location: India
- Story Connections: 1980s and 1990s, the story shows the changing faces of Mumbai people
- Budget: INR 100 crores (Approx)
- Expected Release Date: 2020
- Country: India
- Language: Hindi
In the 1980s and 1990s, the story shows the changing faces of Mumbai people by closing mills to make malls and high rise buildings.
Mumbai Saga movie’s background score and songs composed by Amar Mohile.
The movie was planned to release in 2020.
The movie is a Hindi adaptation of the 1980s and 1990s, the story shows changing faces of Mumbai people by closing mills to make malls and high rise buildings.